The first week of May is my favorite week of the year. It’s Cinco de Mayo week!
Which absolutely means that I will have more than my share of Mexican food and margaritas this week. I Thought I’d highlight the list of Mexican restaurants I have reviewed to give you some ideas but I’d also like to hear your picks for best Mexican food around the Twin Cities, so leave a comment.
Without a doubt I will be eating the shredded chicken fried flour tacos at Boca Chica’s Taco House that are only offered during the month of May. I will also have a burrito from Pineda Tacos (spicy pork and steak) at some point. I also see enchiladas and tamales in my future, I could go on and on. I will choose a new restaurant based on your suggestions so make sure to leave a comment!
- A La Salsa Mexican Grill ~ Minneapolis, MN
- Acapulco Restaurante Mexicano ~ Blaine, Stillwater, Coon Rapids, Woodbury & Maplewood, MN
- Baja Sol Cantina- Inver Grove Heights, MN
- Boca Chica Restaurante Mexicano- St. Paul, MN
- Boca Chica’s Taco House ~ St Paul, MN
- El Amanecer Restaurant ~ St Paul, MN
- El Bravo Mexican Restaurant ~ St Paul, MN
- El Burrito Mercado & Restaurante ~ St Paul, MN
- El Loro Mexican Restaurante ~ Burnsville, Eagan & Savage, MN
- La Cabaña Restaurant ~ St. Paul, MN
- La Casita Mexican Restaurant ~ Roseville, MN
- La Esperanza Restaurant & Cantina ~ South St Paul, MN
- La Loma Mexican Restaurant ~ St Paul, MN
- Masa ~ Minneapolis, MN
- Ol’ Mexico Restaurante & Cantina~ Roseville, MN
- Pineda Tacos ~ Minneapolis, Plymouth, West St Paul, MN
- Taqueria Los Paisanos ~ St Paul, MN
- Washington Square Bar & Grill ~ White Bear Lake, MN