Just in case you don’t already have plans for Thanksgiving this year, I thought I would pass along a few things I have heard about….
Brasa Premium Rotisserie~ 777 Grand Avenue St Paul, MN
- Pick up a Brasa Thanksgiving take home package on Thursday, November 24th from Brasa St. Paul. Packages can be picked up between 10:00am–1:00pm
- Thanksgiving Package features premium quality, local meats and organic vegetables, all prepared fresh in house at Brasa. Includes: Lightly Smoked & Roasted Free Range Turkey (Kadejan, MN), Glazed Berkshire Ham (Heritage Berkshire, MN), Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Sage & Onion Dressing, Candied Yams, Sweet Corn Pudding, Fresh Cranberry Sauce, Cabbage & Apple Coleslaw, Cornbread & Potato Rolls, Freshly Baked Cookies, Choice of one pie (two pies for a 10 person package): Apple or Pumpkin
- Orders deadline Friday, November 18th, 4:00pm.
- Dinner for 4 – $105.00 Dinner for 10 – $240.00
- To reserve a Thanksgiving package please contact Ash Reynolds, Catering Manager, via email or phone, firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-245-1740
Claddagh Irish Pub- 7890 Main Street North in Maple Grove, MN
- 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Thursday, November 24, and the buffet closes one hour after the last seating.
- $22.95 for adults, $9.95 for kids ages 5 to 10, and free for kids 4 years old and under.
- Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made by calling the restaurant at 763.773.7400.
- Made-to-order Belgian waffles with unlimited toppings, Freshly baked breads, muffins, croissants, and bagels with assorted butters and cream cheese, Assorted fresh fruit, Carved turkey and ham with all the trimmings, Cranberry sauce, Green bean casserole, Candied yams, Mac and cheese, Savory cornbread stuffing, Fresh seasonal vegetables, Mashed potatoes, Beef and turkey pan gravy, Huge salad bar with all the trimmings and specialty salads, Balsamic-marinated chicken breast, Seafood pasta, Traditional shepherd’s pie, Assortment of house-made desserts,Plus much more!
Kozlak’s Royal Oak ~ 4785 Hodgson Road Shoreview, MN 55126 651-484-8484
- $25. Seating is available from 11am until 5:30pm.
Reservation are required and accommodations for larger groups are available.
- Minnesota roast turkey with gravy, old fashioned sage dressing, fresh cranberry sauce, skin-on mashed potatoes, candied sweet potatoes, vegetable, Royal Oak house salad. Choice of dessert: pumpkin pie or ice cream. Kozlak’s famous Salad Bar available for an additional 3.
Manitou Station ~ 2171 4th Street White Bear Lake, Minnesota 55110 651-426-2300
- Larger groups welcome.
- Adults $19.99 Children (up to 12) $10.99
- Menu includes Chef Craved Roast Turkey with Gravy, Honey Baked Ham, Maple and Brown Sugar whipped Sweet Potatoes, Champ Mashed Potatoes, Sage and Rosemary Sausage Stuffing, Cracker Crusted Sweet Corn, Green Bean casserole, Homemade Cranberry Relish, Seasonal Fresh Fruit, Mixed Garden Salads, Caesar Salad with Crostini, Creamy Broccoli Raisin Salad, Fresh Warm Dinner Rolls, Dessert Station featuring Pumpkin Pie, Pecan Pie, Assorted Pastries, Bars and Much More
Paradise Landing ~ 264 County Road I Balsam Lake, WI 54810 715-485-3210
- November 24th from 10am-7pm and enjoy a 3 Course Prix Fixe Thanksgiving Dinner with choice of traditional turkey dinner or prime rib dinner with all the trimmings or select from one of the other Paradise Landing Favorites.
- Choice of Starter: chicken and wild rice soup, autumn bisque soup, cranberry salad, or garden salad.
- Choice of Entrée: Traditional turkey dinner includes oven roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, gravy, cranberry relish, roasted yams, $20. Leftover turkey will be available for purchase. * Prime rib dinner includes prime rib, au jus, horseradish cream, mashed potatoes and asparagus, 10 oz. $28 ~ 14 oz. $34. *Iron Skillet Steak includes iron skillet steak with sautéed mushrooms and onions with parmesan leek hashbrowns, $25. *Salmon includes pan seared atlantic salmon with mashed potatoes and green beans, $26. * Pecan Crusted Walleye is pecan crusted with maple pecan butter, mashed potatoes and green beans, $27.
- Choice of Dessert: Pumpkin or pecan pie served with whipped cream.
Tria ~ 5959 Centerville Road North Oaks, MN 55127 651-426-9222
- 3 Course Prix Fixe Menu
- Choice of Starter: Autumn Bisque a Creamy Housemade Pumpkin & Squash with Maple Cream * Roasted Beet Salad, Arugula & Frisée with Cambozola Cheese,Candied Walnuts & Balsamic Reduction, * Caesar Salad with Parmesan Cheese & Garlic Croutons * Spinach Salad with Dried Cherries, Spiced Walnuts, Crumbled Bleu Cheese
& Sweet Onion Vinaigrette
- Choice of Entree: Holiday Platters
Traditional Turkey Dinner withMashed Potatoes, Dressing,
Green Bean Casserole & Cranberries 28 *Prime Rib with Horseradish Encrusted with Mashed Potatoes & Green Bean Casserole Queen 32 ~ King 36 * Filet Mignon with Grilled and Brushed with Herb Butter & Boursin Mashed Potatoes 6 oz. 36 ~ 8 oz. 42 * Lamb Chops with Balsamic & Herb Marinated with Boursin Mashed Potatoes 38 * Salmon Seared & Served with Lime Gastrique & Green Beans 32 * Sea Bass with Bee Pollen & Fennel Encrusted with Pernod Sauce
on Sautéed Spinach, Tomatoes, Artichokes & Kalamata Olives 44
- Choice of Dessert: Pumpkin Pie With Whipped Cream, Chocolate Pecan Pie With Whipped Cream, Signature Chomeur Pudding
Uptown Cafeteria ~ 3001 Hennepin Avenue Minneapolis, MN 55408 612-877-7263
- Turkey Feast for 10 people $200
- A Wild Acres whole roast turkey , Mashed potatoes, Toasted pecan and cherry stuffing, Green bean casserole, White and orange sweet potatoes, Sauteed carrots, A basket of dinner rolls, And freshly de-canned Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce
Wooley’s Steak House ~ 7901 34th Avenue South, Bloomington, MN 55425
- Thanksgiving Brunch served from 10:00am – 2:00pm
- $28.95 for adults and $12.95 for youth. Children 3 and under eat for free.
- Carved Turkey, Baron of Beef and Ham, Homemade pies, Cranberry chutney and Bread Pudding; over 25 dishes in all. Plus, we’ll offer made to order breakfast food and some fun variations like Swedish Meatballs, Smoked Salmon, Shrimp Cocktail and Oysters in the half shell. The spread is going to be enormous.
- Reservations are strongly suggested. To make a reservation call 952-854-1010 or visit www.woolleysrestaurant.com.
- Woolley’s will be open for normal dinner hours after the Thanksgiving special from 4:30pm until 10pm.