Raising money to end Childhood Gunger while enjoying All-You-Can-Eat desserts. Doesn’t that sound like a winning combo? It sure is!
Share Our Strength Cakewalk
Thursday, March 1, 2012. 8:00p.m.-11:00p.m.
- Tickets can be purchased for $60 each at www.shareourstrength.org/
minneapolisand include unlimited desserts and drinks.
- all-you-can-eat desserts from the Twin Cities’ best pastry chefs including Michelle Gayer, award-winning pastry chef from Salty Tart Bakery
- open bar with specialty cocktails from top mixologists including La Belle Vie mixologist Johnny Michaels
- dessert liqueur, wine and beer
- a raffle with fabulous prizes
- All proceeds from ticket sales for the event will go to Share Our Strength, a nonprofit organization with the goal of ending childhood hunger by 2015. 100% of ticket sales go directly support Share Our Strength’s efforts to end childhood hunger in Minnesota and America. Share Our Strength Minneapolis raised more than $100,000 in 2011 alone
About Share Our Strength
Share Our Strength®, a national nonprofit, is ending childhood hunger in America by connecting children with the nutritious food they need to lead healthy, active lives. Through its No Kid Hungry® Campaign—a national effort to end childhood hunger in America by 2015—Share Our Strength ensures children in need are enrolled in effective federal nutrition programs; invests in community organizations fighting hunger; teaches families how to cook healthy, affordable meals; and builds public-private partnerships to end childhood hunger, at the state and city level. Working closely with the culinary industry and relying on the strength of its volunteers, Share Our Strength hosts innovative culinary fundraising events and develops pioneering cause marketing campaigns that support No Kid Hungry. Visit Strength.org to get involved.