Happy Valentine’s Week!
I have teamed up with Great Harvest Bakery for a first-ever AUCTION here on the Twin Cities Restaurant Blog. Great Harvest has graciously offered a Valentine’s Gift Basket for me to auction off with all proceeds going to the WomenHeart. Coalition. This basket has a ton of awesome goodies including:
- A loaf of Honey Whole Wheat bread (made with simply 100% whole grain wheat flour, water, honey, yeast and salt)
- White Chocolate Cranberry Scruffins
- Chocolate Bliss Cookies
- White Chocolate Cherry Swirl
- Brownie heart
- Trek bars (a like a power bar with all natural ingredients)
- A loaf of savory specialty bread
Winning Bidder of this auction will be able to pick up and pay for their basket at their convenience, but must be willing to travel to Great Harvest Bakery in Woodbury to pick up their goodies.
Because I truly believe in this cause, I am going to match the winning bid (up to $30).
Bidding is easy! Simply leave a comment on this post with your name and bid amount. Whoever has the highest bid by Monday, February 13th at 10pm, will get to claim their basket at Great Harvest Bakery in Woodbury!
Ready, Set…….. BID!