If you ever watch Food Network, you are probably familiar with Anne Burrell, star of the hit show, Secrets of a Restaurant Chef (in its seventh season) and as co-host of the prime-time hit Worst Cooks in America (in its second season).
Next week on October 4th, Anne Burrell (with Suzanne Lenzer) is coming out with her very first cookbook, COOK LIKE A ROCK STAR: 125 Recipes, Lessons, and Culinary Secret. This is no ordinary cookbook…. Anne walks you through each of her restaurant-quality recipes, sharing her tips and photos of the preparation process.
Some of the awesome recipes you will find in Cook Like a Rock Star include:
- Sausage & Panchetta Stuffed Mushrooms
- Corn, Bacon & Chili Crostini
- Ricotta Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms
- Pumpkin Soup with Fried Leeks
- Spinach & Ricotta Gnocchi
- Braised Short Ribs with Horseradish
- Swiss Chard with Panchetta and Baby Turnips
Sounds great, huh? There are many more recipes where those came from!
In honor of the release of Cook Like a Rock Star, I am giving away a copy to three lucky winners!
Each person can have four chances to win a copy of this great cookbook by doing any (and all!) of the following by 7pm CDT Sunday, October 2nd:
- Leave a separate comment here on this post and tell me one of your favorite recipes to make.
- Leave a separate comment on this post telling me the worst recipe you have made
- Tweet about this Giveaway, linking back to this post (leave a separate comment here with tweet url)
- Like this post on Facebook (leave a separate comment here and let me know)
Winners will be announced on the evening of October 2nd and will receive their copy of Cook Like a Rock Star as soon as I receive addresses.